Thursday 19 March 2015

My day- Recording the News

I was unsure in the morning if I would be allowed back into School Report after missing the last 3 sessions, but in the morning, message came to me saying we had a whole day of it. I straight away came to the Media Studio and we straight away started working on our stories. We covered environmental issues, political issues-which I did, sports and technology. We produced a script and recorded ourselves and even went on to interviews before break time. We took the videos and edited the files and finally exported them onto the website. I am writing this in my lunch break at the end of which we are going to broadcast and present the news properly like the way you see it on the television.

Kelvin aged 12 - St.Bonaventure's Catholic School, Forest Gate, Boleyn Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment